Bob is a Licensed Professional Planner and member of the American Institute of Certified Planners. He earned his Bachelor's degree in Geography and Regional Planning from Mansfield University and Master of Regional Planning from The Pennsylvania State University.
Bob's areas of expertise include; Comprehensive Master Planning, Environmental Impact Statements, Wetlands Delineation, Transportation Systems, Zoning and Land Use, Site Design, Parks and Recreation, Housing, Economic Development, Neighborhood Revitalization, Historic Preservation.
- Raritan-Highlands 604(b) "Improving the Upper Raritan Water Quality Management Plan: Highlands Region"
- Spruce Run - Rocky Run Stream Segment Management Plan
- An Assessment of Municipal Plans, Policies and Regulations Effecting Water Quality in the Lockatong and Wickecheoke Creek Watersheds
- Cedar Grove Brook Watershed-Based Stormwater Management Plan
- USEPA Targeted Watershed Grant: Protection and Preservation Element-Municipal Assessments
- Peters Brook Stormwater Reduction Project